- Aluminium top plate provides maximum heat transfer and temperature uniformity.
- Stainless steel casing
- With stepless adjustable eletronic temperature controls providing excellent temperature stability.
- Heated top plates is situated remotely from all the working components by a layer of industrial insulation and metal plate. This ensure safe operation of the unit and a cool bench-top surface.
- For safe operation, the Protech Hotplate/Magnetic Stirrer include power inidicator light that will illuminate when power is applied to the control. The hot plate and magnetic stirrer have independent indicator light that illuminates when power is applied to the control.
- Excellent speed control up to 1300 rpm is provided by speed control board.
- Supplied with a Teflon-coated stirring bar for stirrer model and a power cord.
- Manufactured by a factory certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Type Tested to MS IEC 61010-1 : 2006 Standard Electrical Safety Test
Capacitive oil sensor from Testo, together with its needs-based design, make it possible to take measurements in hot oil (user is protected from the heat of the deep fat fryer)
IP 65: protected against water jets without a protective cover
Clear, visual alarm indication via highly-visible alarm backlight in traffic light colours
Washable case for hygienically stowing away at the application sitE
A visual or odour check is not sufficient to verify whether the quality of the cooking oil is still good.
Chain restaurateurs with the testo 270 cooking oil tester only need to change the cooking oil once critical TPM values are reached.
This saves them from changing the cooking oil more frequently than is necessary, enabling them to also benefit from the associated cost savings.
Differential pressure measurement from 0 to 100 hPa
Flow measurement possible with a Pitot tube (available as an option)
Magnets on the rear allow hands-free work
10 units to choose from, display in pascals can be selected
- Non-contact infrared measurement of surface temperature
- Easy selection of emission level via stored materials list
- Highly visible marking of the measuring spot thanks to 8-point laser
- Image documentation with readings and measuring spot marking
- Can detect all the most common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Highly sensitive – detects even the smallest leaks
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE Code J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Leak detection in refrigeration engineering? Sure thing! The testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents and locate even the smallest leaks. Complies with all important regulations and norms. One piece of kit you as a refrigerant technician won’t want to be without.
- Vane anemometer with permanently installed 40 mm vane
- Measurement of air velocity and air temperature
- Calculates wind chill and the Beaufort wind force
- Practical: with single-point averaging, max/min and Hold function
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow and parallel determination of air velocity, volume flow and air temperature in ventilation ducts
- Convenient: integrated telescope that can be extended to 0.85 m, with scaling, makes it easy to carry out measurements
- Reliable: absolute pressure compensation, internal data storage and USB port for data export
- As multifaceted as your challenges themselves: the air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument can be expanded with a large portfolio of digital probes
- Easy temperature and humidity measurement
- Calculation of dew point and wet bulb temperature
- Illuminated display
- Capacitive humidity sensor with long-term stability
- Completely wireless measurements and all results at a glance: thanks to Bluetooth probes and large graphic display
- Exceptionally compact and reliable thanks to the easy-to-handle, robust housing with IP 54 protection class
- Easy, wireless, flexible measurements and documentation: Temperature and vacuum measurements via automatic Bluetooth® connection, testo Smart App for documentation and lots more
- In the kit: testo 557s smart digital manifold with Bluetooth and 4-way valve block, 1 x testo 552i wireless vacuum probe (Bluetooth), 2 x testo 115i wireless clamp temperature probes (Bluetooth, NTC), case
- Simple one-hand operation
- Measurement of rpm, speeds and lengths
- Storage of mean, max. and min. values as well as the last reading
- Includes accessories such as reflective markers, protective case and transport case
Frequency evaluation according to characteristic curves A and C
Easy to adjust (adjustment screwdriver included in the scope of delivery)
Integrated tripod knuckle screw (1/4 inch)
Completely wireless measurements and all results at a glance: thanks to Bluetooth probes and large graphic display
Exceptionally compact and reliable thanks to the easy-to-handle, robust housing with IP 54 protection class
Easy, wireless, flexible measurements and documentation: Temperature and vacuum measurements via automatic Bluetooth® connection, testo Smart App for documentation and lots more
In the kit: testo 557s smart digital manifold with Bluetooth and 4-way valve block, 1 x testo 552i wireless vacuum probe (Bluetooth), 2 x testo 115i wireless clamp temperature probes (Bluetooth, NTC), hose filling set with 4 hoses, case
- Very good image quality: IR resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, via integrated testo SuperResolution Technology 320 x 240 pixels
- Very good measuring accuracy of ±2°C
- Visualizing temperature differences from 0.12°C
- Automatic detection of hot and cold spots
- For carrying out surface and core temperature measurements
- Durable and practical: rugged folding joint, waterproof housing (IP65), fits snugly in any pocket
- HACCP / EN 13485 compliant
Measuring range +71 °C to +110 °C
Self-adhesive temperature strips
Change color when thresholds are exceeded within 2 to 3 seconds
Ideal for monitoring the temperature of moving or small objects and long-term monitoring of transport and storage temperatures