Testo, is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of portable test and measurement instrumentation. Backed by 60 years of measuring engineering experience, Testo is recognized as the leading worldwide manufacturer of portable combustion efficiency analyzers and air emission analyzers. Testo has become a major supplier of HVAC, critical HVAC, refrigeration, airflow, and environmental monitoring instruments for markets as diverse as chemical, food service and production, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, and residential HVAC suppliers.
The company was founded in 1957 in Lenzkirch, in the Black Forest region of Germany. Testo's first product manufactured was a simple electronic thermometer. Today, the product line has expanded to include a large variety of temperature measuring instruments, such as data loggers, air velocity meters, humidity and dew point meters, refrigeration service analyzers, multifunction instruments, stack gas analyzers and air emission monitors, water analyzers, tachometers, sound, pressure, and light meters, and thermal imagers.
Capacitive oil sensor from Testo, together with its needs-based design, make it possible to take measurements in hot oil (user is protected from the heat of the deep fat fryer)
IP 65: protected against water jets without a protective cover
Clear, visual alarm indication via highly-visible alarm backlight in traffic light colours
Washable case for hygienically stowing away at the application sitE
A visual or odour check is not sufficient to verify whether the quality of the cooking oil is still good.
Chain restaurateurs with the testo 270 cooking oil tester only need to change the cooking oil once critical TPM values are reached.
This saves them from changing the cooking oil more frequently than is necessary, enabling them to also benefit from the associated cost savings.
For carrying out non-contact rpm measurements: the testo 460 tachometer with self-adhesive reflective markers, LED measurement spot marking and a long list of high-quality accessories.
- Optical rpm measurements
- LED measuring spot marking
- Easy-to-read, backlit display for use in all lighting conditions
- Long list of accessories including reflective markers, protective cap and belt bag
- Simple one-hand operation
- Measurement of rpm, speeds and lengths
- Storage of mean, max. and min. values as well as the last reading
- Includes accessories such as reflective markers, protective case and transport case
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure
- Measurement menu for pressure drop test including alerts
- Simple configuration and determination of volume flow with Pitot tube
- Magnetic holder for easy attachment
Small, handy and practical: the testo 511 absolute pressure meter measures absolute pressure and is also suitable for measuring the barometric altitude between two points.
- High-precision absolute pressure measurement with an accuracy of ±3 hPa
- Suitable for barometric altitude measurements
- Calculates the barometric air pressure
- 8 pressure units available
The testo 540 light meteris a quick and easy-to-use entry level model designed for measuring lighting conditions in the workplace.
- For quick ‘n easy measurements in the workplace
- Sensor is modelled on the spectral sensitivity of the human eye
- Hold function, min/max values
- Protective cap for safe storage
Frequency evaluation according to characteristic curves A and C
Easy to adjust (adjustment screwdriver included in the scope of delivery)
Integrated tripod knuckle screw (1/4 inch)
- Precise noise level measurements according to IEC 61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Ideal for health and safety inspections and immission control
- Integrated memory for up to 31 000 readings: long-term measuring possible
- PC software for data analysis and USB cable for data transfer
- Ideal for measuring the pH value of liquids
- Temperature measurement is feasible thanks to the integrated temperature probe
- The TopSafe protective case ensures that the pH/temperature measuring instrument is robust and waterproof
- The set contains essential accessories, which you will always have to hand: calibration dosing bottles, TopSafe protective case, aluminium case, etc.